Holistic Support for QuickBooks® In Ghana, Africa
ASAR RAMOFH is an authorised reseller and certified partner for QuickBooks. We provide end-to-end QuickBooks support for businesses in Ghana and some parts of Africa.
Beyond sales and installations, we provide tailored customization support services that allow the user an easy, convenient and effective use of the Software.
Our QuickBooks trainings are practical and interactive, aimed at giving you a hands on and immediate usability of your accounting software.
We provide after sales support to ensure you have access to continued support beyond the implementation phase.
The QuickBooks Accounting Software
QuickBooks is an accounting software ideal for Micro, Small and Medium Sized Entities (MSMEs). There are now two QuickBooks solutions for your business, QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks online.
Features of QuickBooks (Both Desktop & Online)
- Multi Currency transactions, reports and valuations
- Export of reports to Microsoft Excel and import of limited transactions
- Expenses tracking
- Customer invoice tracking
- Bank and cash reconciliation in QuickBooks®
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Project profitability tracking
- Cost and revenue centre profitability tracking
- Attachment of original documents to system entries
- Report customization, memorization and scheduling
- Bulk transaction capturing
- Graphical overview of business performance
Possible Reports from QuickBooks (Both Desktop & Online)
- Profit and Loss
- Balance Sheet
- Statement of Cash Flow
- Trial Balance
- General Ledger
- Budget vs Actual Report
- Account Receivable Ageing report
- Account Payable Ageing report
- Project Profitability
- Profit and loss by class (cost centres or departments)